Discover a new side of London in this race through the City's streets
Take on the London Landmarks Half Marathon 2024 with #TeamNSPCC. Explore the grand, hidden and quirky parts of the capital with fantastic support throughout the whole course.
Why take part?
- Receive world-class training tips and tailored support from our training partners.
- Get your own NSPCC running vest with iron-on letters.
- Enjoy lots of whoops and cheers from our cheer point en route.
- You’ll be doing something amazing for children.
On average, a child contacts Childline every 45 seconds. And it costs £4 to answer their call. By raising £350 you could pay for up to 87 children to get the help and support they need from our Childline counsellors.*
Get a charity place
Our charity places are now full but you can regiser your interest and we will get in touch if a place becomes available.
"It was the best moment of my life! When I saw the NSPCC stand I just started to cry from happiness, pride and of such a warmth in my heart. Everyone was absolutely amazing."
London Landmarks Half Marathon Runner, 2022
Already got a place?
If you're lucky enough to have secured a place directly from the race organisers through the public ballot, we'd love to welcome you to our team.
Do something with your place and support the NSPCC. There's no minimum fundraising target, just have fun and raise as much as you can.
Map of the London Landmarks Half Marathon 2024
Personalised training from Full Potential
Our expert trainers Full Potential are with you every step of the way on your running journey.
- A plan to get you ready that's tailored to your experience, level of fitness and goals
- Real coaches that you can email or call to get advice or reassurance that your training is going well
- Training days where you come together with coaches and other participant
- NSPCC Facebook and Strava groups to help you keep in touch with your team mates.
Get started today with our dedicated running training zone.You'll find everything from injury prevention to nutrition advice.
"Full Potential were extremely helpful, always responding quickly to emails and were very encouraging! The training event was excellent."
NSPCC event participant
Your donation could go towards Childline or it could help us fund NSPCC's therapeutic services or Speak Out Stay Safe. Donations are distributed based on need.