Join over 5,000 other riders in this 55 mile cycle from Clapham Common in London to the Brighton Seafront.
No need to be looking at your map – the route is fully sign-posted so that you can keep your eyes on the road and enjoy the beautiful surrounding countryside! It is the perfect challenge for solo riders looking to get in some extra miles, beginner cyclists taking on their first big challenge or corporate groups looking for a team cycle!
Why take part?
- Recieve world-class training tips and tailored support from our training partners
- Your own NSPCC cycling jersey
- Fully supported cycle with medics and bike technicians
- You'll be doing something amazing for children
Join us today
Registration for 2024 now open!
Personalised training from Full Potential
"Full Potential were extremely helpful, always responding quickly to emails and were very encouraging! The training event was excellent."
NSPCC event participant
Our expert trainers Full Potential are with you every step of the way on your journey:
- A plan to get you ready that's tailored to your experience, level of fitness and goals.
- Real coaches that you can email or call to get advice or reassurance that your training is going well.
- Training days where you come together with coaches and other participants.
- NSPCC Facebook groups to help you keep in touch with your teammates.
Get started today with our dedicated challenge training zone. You'll find everything from injury prevention to nutrition advice.
We're here to help you with your fundraising. Every year people just like you raise hundreds, or even thousands, of pounds. Here's our handy guide to how you might reach your target (and have fun at the same time!)
- A film night - £100
Whether it's a retro classic or so bad it's good, get a space, some popcorn and invite people to a cosy film night. Ask them to pay what they would in a cinema.
- Sweepstake - £100
Who'll win the grand national? How many sweets are in the jar? Set up a sweepstake and watch the money roll in.
- Dinner party - £150
Wine and dine your friends and family by inviting them to your home for a dinner party. Ask them to pay what they would in a restaurant.