£10,000 or a luxury holiday –
which prize would you choose?
1st prize - £10,000 or a luxury holiday
2nd prize - £1,000
3rd prize - £500
£20 for 50 runners up
Closing date - 19 September 2022
Draw date - 23 September 2022
Be quick for more chances to win!
Fast Entry Draw prize - £25 M&S gift card for 20 winners
Closing date - 5 August 2022
Draw Date - 12 August 2022
How you can help
Could pay for a Helpline child protection specialist for one hour, providing vital help and support to adults concerned about a child's welfare.
Could answer three calls to the NSPCC Helpline from adults concerned about a child.
Could answer a call to the NSPCC Helpline from an adult concerned about a child.
Based on NSPCC Raffle Submissions to the Gambling Commission during 2021, £489,916 was raised from seasonal raffle ticket sales, with 10.2% spent on prizes, 42.3% spent on expenses and a fantastic 47.5% spent on funding the NSPCC.
In 2021, the likelihood of winning a prize in our seasonal raffles was one in 2,311.
- Winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw. A list of winning ticket numbers will be available online seven days after the draw or in print on request by calling 020 7825 2505.
- Entry closes on 19 September 2022 and the draw takes place on 23 September 2022.
- You can request additional tickets by calling 016 2820 1281.
- By purchasing these tickets you agree to these terms and conditions.
- If you have a complaint, please call our Supporter Care team on 020 7825 2505.
- All profits from the NSPCC Raffle are used to fund the NSPCC and wherever the funds are needed most, that's where they'll go.
Are you gambling more than you really want to?
If you feel you have a problem with gambling, please visit the GambleAware website for help and advice or contact The National Gambling Helpline on 0808 802 0133. Lines are open 24 hours a day.
NSPCC is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 4781.
Promoter: NSPCC, Weston House, 42 Curtain Road, London, EC2A 3NH.
Responsible person: Stuart Osborne. Must be 18 or over to play. Underage gambling is an offence.
Other ways you can support us
Play the NSPCC Weekly Lottery
Enter the NSPCC Weekly Lottery for just £1 a week and you could win big!
Support us while you shop
From colourful stationery to kids lunchboxes and gifts, we've got something for everyone.