We're looking forward to returning to face-to-face events and our goal is to be compliant with the Government guidelines for events. Whilst there are currently no legal restrictions, we' re still conscious about putting on live events with safety as a top priority.
Here are a few things we have in place to ensure all event attendees have a safe and comfortable experience:
- We are in regular contact with all our venues and suppliers. Guidance may differ from event to event and we will ensure you have all the information you need for attending our events.
- We ask that you make use of the sanitising stations provided around the venue.
- Face masks are optional at events but encouraged to be worn when moving around the venue.
- We strongly encourage all event attendees to take a rapid lateral flow test a maximum of 36 hours prior to attending the event to ensure they are Covid-19 negative. By taking a rapid lateral flow test prior to the event you are helping to ensure the safety of all those attending as well as NSPCC volunteers and staff. You can order free rapid lateral flow tests here.
- As per government guidance we ask that you do not attend the event if you have been asked to self-isolate by either Track and Trace, the NHS app or due to international travel guidelines. Detailed government guidance can be found here
We will remain conscious of any Government Guidelines and regulations and adapt and update where needed to ensure we provide a safe event.
If you have any worries and concerns then please feel free to contact us here at email@example.com
We'd love to work with you to make our gala events and special evenings extra special. Here's how you and your company can do that:
We're looking for volunteers to help with our portfolio of exciting evening events and gala dinners this year.
The NSPCC events calendar brings together guests from a range of sectors for luxurious and unforgettable evenings of entertainment. These events help to raise vital funds for the NSPCC and Childline.
There are many different roles to get involved with at our events, including:
- setting up during the day
- selling raffle tickets
- hosting tables
- encouraging guests to bid in the silent auction
- taking part in fundraising games and activities
- greeting and supporting guests throughout the evening
Abuse can ruin childhoods, but it can also be prevented, which is why the NSPCC events team organise industry-leading occasions to raise funds and highlight the work that we do. If you're interested in helping us in the coming event season, please get in touch:
Are you hosting a face to face or virtual event? We want to hear from you!
Make the NSPCC your beneficiary partner and help us to raise vital funds for children. We’ll work with you to make fundraising a part of your event through activities such as raffles, donations from guests, and silent auctions. If you want your event to have impact and leave a lasting impression, we can help.
Get in touch to find out more.
Our calendar of events
Childline's Merry Little Christmas
Join us for City Fine Wine at home
Woburn Luxury Gift Fair
Woburn’s virtual Luxury Shopping event is aiming to raise vital funds for Childline following the Covid-19 pandemic.
The event is for small, bespoke companies to sell their inspiring gift ideas. There’s something for everyone, from stocking fillers and Christmas presents to little indulgences.
Why not buy something for yourself too?
All stallholders will donate 10% of the net sale price to the NSPCC – don’t forget to add WOBURN in the coupon or discount box when completing your purchase.